Enderal

Tsuki

has anybody actually tried Enderal?

I heard about it while it was still in development, and had completely forgotten about it until tonight.

For those that don't know, its a Total Conversion Mod for Skyrim(Oldrim).  you can learn a little more about it HERE.

I think i'll try it sometime this week

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I tried it about a year ago (I forgot about it until you mentioned it again) and it was interesting. Stopped as I came across a game breaking progress bug and it wasn't fixed then. (I'm sure its been fixed a long time ago though.)

3 minutes ago, tjcater said:

I tried it about a year ago (I forgot about it until you mentioned it again) and it was interesting (Stopped as I came to a game breaking progress bug and it wasn't fixed then).

yea a friend i worked with mentioned it a little over a year ago, and i thought about it, but at the time, i had over 200 mods for Skyrim and didnt feel like trying to make a second install work properly.  But now that i dont have any of it installed anymore, and i was thinking of getting back into Skyrim anyways...I figured it was worth giving it a shot

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.