When playing fortnite Computer crashes and restarts GTX 1050Ti

Hello Guys So recently I made my new PC with these parts

Graphics Card: http://www.galax.com/jp/galax-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-exoc.html 

Processor: https://www.amd.com/en/products/cpu/amd-ryzen-5-1600

Motherboard: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-AX370-Gaming-K5-rev-1x

Power supply : https://www.amazon.in/ANTEC-VP550P-Computer-Supply-Continuous/dp/B00HEYWK76?tag=googinhydr18418-21&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=2a4f893b-386e-425e-a81a-ca03f56a060b

Ram : 8Gb ram 2666hz

Graphics card ; Galax gtx 1050Ti EXOC

Processor: Amd Ryzen 5 1600 

Motherboard: Gigabyte arous x370 Gaming k5

Power supply: Antec 550W

So the problem is : when I work in Cinema 4D rendering Some fire simulations the computer works fine

But when playing the only game I have which is fortnite the computer crashes and restarts itself just before the actual game starts 

Thats the whole Problem 

The temps are normal like near 60Degres 

Lol okay i didnt see that yesterday. U got the same Mainboard as me. shit sry didnt see that. Uhm the VRMs suck. When they get over 125 degrees it will automaticly shut down....

Get HWinfo here: https://www.hwinfo.com/

Than scroll down to VRM and watch.

Do you got enough case fans?

|| CPU: I7 6950X @4.6 (1.35V) || Cooler: CUSTOM EK LOOP || Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10

|| GPU: 2x Vega 64 Strix OC @1762 / 1100 MHz || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Royal RGB 3200 Mhz ||

HDD: Segate Barracuda 3TB || SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 512 GB || PSU: Corsair HX 1200 W || Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Gunmetal || Fans: Corsair HD120 (x4) / BeQuiet Silent Wings 3 (x4) || Monitor: ACER XF27HU ||

Second Monitor: BENQ RL2455HM || Mouse: Logitech G502 Pretus Core || Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum || Headphones: Sennheiser IE80 ||

Buildlog expirience swapping to x99: 

image.png.b540e5de73f0620ab4e60ac5dce69af1.png

On the right side there is an example. Just run a stress test and watch the temperature rise to 125 and then it shuts down.

|| CPU: I7 6950X @4.6 (1.35V) || Cooler: CUSTOM EK LOOP || Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10

|| GPU: 2x Vega 64 Strix OC @1762 / 1100 MHz || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Royal RGB 3200 Mhz ||

HDD: Segate Barracuda 3TB || SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 512 GB || PSU: Corsair HX 1200 W || Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Gunmetal || Fans: Corsair HD120 (x4) / BeQuiet Silent Wings 3 (x4) || Monitor: ACER XF27HU ||

Second Monitor: BENQ RL2455HM || Mouse: Logitech G502 Pretus Core || Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum || Headphones: Sennheiser IE80 ||

@AkshayanvekarWhy don't you run a benchmark of your choice to stress the GPU a bit. Furmark perhaps or anything else.

It can also be the Power Supply.

Can't say anything else as I am not aware of that program you're using (Cinema 4D).

If your CPU is overclocked that problem will occure very fast. Did u overclock it?

possible video driver problem. idk. maybe. Try uninstalling the drivers with DDU uninstaller and download a fresh new driver and install it. Then, check it.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

when you are playing how many other applications do you have running normally ?

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

7 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

when you are playing how many other applications do you have running normally ?

No applications 

1 minute ago, Akshayanvekar said:

No applications 

hmm okay, I really cannot think of may be going on.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

13 minutes ago, kameshss said:

possible video driver problem. idk. maybe. Try uninstalling the drivers with DDU uninstaller and download a fresh new driver and install it. Then, check it.

I have the latest one???

19 minutes ago, joshuawi99 said:

If your CPU is overclocked that problem will occure very fast. Did u overclock it?

Didnt overclock any shit

24 minutes ago, joshuawi99 said:

On the right side there is an example. Just run a stress test and watch the temperature rise to 125 and then it shuts down.

Ok thanks for this much hardwork 

1 minute ago, Akshayanvekar said:

I have the latest one???

not talking about latest or old driver. I said, it could be a driver problem. So, do a clean install. Meaning that uninstall the driver with Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) and download a fresh driver from Nvidia site then install and then check.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

26 minutes ago, joshuawi99 said:

Lol okay i didnt see that yesterday. U got the same Mainboard as me. shit sry didnt see that. Uhm the VRMs suck. When they get over 125 degrees it will automaticly shut down....

Get HWinfo here: https://www.hwinfo.com/

Than scroll down to VRM and watch.

Do you got enough case fans?

I got 2 case fans Cooling Fan: Red - LED, Front Fan: 120mm x 1, Top: 120mm x 1

1 minute ago, kameshss said:

not talking about latest or old driver. I said, it could be a driver problem. So, do a clean install. Meaning that uninstall the driver with Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) and download a fresh driver from Nvidia site then install and then check.

Ok 

51 minutes ago, joshuawi99 said:

Screenshot (26).png

1 hour ago, joshuawi99 said:

So i stress tested my GPU and whenever it starts my GPU Crashes and  A color appears on the screen (Whole screen) 1st color was White and after that in 2nd test it became Pink???????????