Part recommendations

So I'm a newbie to watercooling and looking to get into it. I've read through some of the posts, and I'm looking for some sort of AIO or cheaper kit to cool CPU + GPU. I don't really want to order a whole bunch of parts and build some custom loop as this is my first time even thinking about it seriously. I've got an AMD FX 8350 and a GTX 960. I'm slightly limited on case space, and would need 1 or 2 240 rads. For starters, would this even be possible?

For CPU cooling, it's pretty easy: get a good AIO from a good brand(Corsair and NZXT are the best so I've heard).

For GPU cooling it's a little more complicated: you'll need a Corsair HG10 that's compatible with your GPU + Corsair AIO, or NZXT Kraken G12 + NZXT AIO.

I've heard EK launched a new cooling lineup that allows you to expand to your cooling loop, but I've not looked into that too much: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/kits

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Thanks a ton, I've looking into cheaper AIO and can only find CPU coolers that won't break the bank. I'll take a look into this :D

There isn't really any info I can add. I just wanted to lend some words of encouragement.

I started my current rig with AiO liquid coolers on my CPU and GPU via Corsair.

It was a neat way to get a feel for liquid cooling, its potential, and a bit of the style.

I eventually replaced the AiOs for a fully custom loop that required a fair amount of case modding and elbow grease, but all in all, I'm happy with how it worked out.

I'm still tinkering and improving on that loop to this day.

What I'm saying is that I might not have had the confidence to try a custom loop from the get go, but after seeing what water cooling could do for my system, I was convinced.

I wish you luck in your project.

---