New Audio Setup

I would like some help picking up some audio equipment for my desktop. I needed some help with finding a good quality microphone for voice recording and also to use when gaming. I already have a set of studio headphones. I was wondering if someone can recommend a studio microphone scissor arm stand for my desk and a good microphone to record some decent audio and also to use when in game. I would prefer this option than an under par "gaming headset." I was also wondering to make the most of this equipment I would like a recommended sound card or DAC for this setup. The headphones utilize a 3.5mm connector btw. Thanks for any recommendations.  

My budget for this setup would be 150~250 dollars.

would  a blue yeti with a mic stand work out for you?

id only get something like a fiio e10 if u have alot of noise when u listen to your headphones or if you are driving powerful headphones that your integrated solution can not (almost all z87 boards can and alot of z77 ones do.)

Which headphones do you have?

Do you mind if the mic has phantom power( do u already have any equipment ) or you want USB or 3.5mm?

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Which headphones do you have?

Do you mind if the mic has phantom power( do u already have any equipment ) or you want USB or 3.5mm?

Was just about to ask these questions as well. If the headphones are high enough impedance, we can recommend a nice all-in-one audio interface for simplicity's sake.

I was looking around and I found this on Amazon. 

Microphone -http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007NQH98/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Scissor stand - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007PR4ZFM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1BREQ8I6OHSBG

Just found these with XLR connections. Is there any way to convert from XLR to 3.5mm or USB? Any do I need an external audio interface or DAC for my microphone? Any other recommendations such as an all in one setup?

Was just about to ask these questions as well. If the headphones are high enough impedance, we can recommend a nice all-in-one audio interface for simplicity's sake.

My headphones aren't high end, but I acquired some Sony MDR-XB500 a while ago and they have been serving me well. They have a  400hm impedance.