Problem with OBS settings

Apologies if I posted this in the wrong area just didn't know what sub forum would be suitable for this.

Anywho, 

I am having problems with OBS both recording and streaming end. 

Recording end of things;

The Content will be captured with no problem majority of the time same with the audio being recorded on split tracks. My problem is that it is recording the Quality of the screen in a lower setting. 

I have the Base resolution set to my main monitor (1600x900) and the Scaled output left as that yet it seems to be lowering the output quality drastically. Any suggestion on how to fix this or setting to do?

(I Have tried changing output scale to higher qualities & lower qualities but still doesn't change the outcome.)

Streaming end of things: 

This is more just what would be ideal for me, I can stream to twitch no problem when using the Twitch App on the Xbox one. I get no issues with that but when streaming from my pc while playing games on it, The stream would lag, freeze and stutter and even pixelate for unknown reasons. 

My Upload and Download aren't the greatest but yet my xbox can stream without no problems. 

Any setting changes that could fix this or at least make it less frequent?

I'll post Pictures of Upload/Download speeds when able to along with photos of the settings I have for OBS,

Thanks for any responses :) 

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...