sometime blue screen

keny

did anyone know about "sometime" blue screen that blue screen is sudden appear when boot to window 7 and sudden blue screen but not frequently. because the cpu i repair was like 3 months suddenly came back that the blue screen still appear out of nowhere and make the cpu auto restart that still make it really weird and hard to detect. did someone experience this problem i still find solution for it

If you're talking about the BSOD (blue screen of death) then we need to know what it says on the screen itself during the crash.

Or do you mean that you updated an old Intel CPU with the latest (?) patches from Intel due to Spectre/Meltdown and now get BSOD?

it just normal old pc with no change

that i can't say ok because it appear randomly as the customer tell me 

thks for advice i will try if it appear again

7 hours ago, keny said:

did anyone know about "sometime" blue screen that blue screen is sudden appear when boot to window 7 and sudden blue screen but not frequently. because the cpu i repair was like 3 months suddenly came back that the blue screen still appear out of nowhere and make the cpu auto restart that still make it really weird and hard to detect. did someone experience this problem i still find solution for it

Yea we can't be sure until you find out what the BSOD error message was,

but I'd try reseating the memory and removing any overclocks if you have any as first troubleshooting steps.