New PC not working

So i recently bought a new PC components, assembled them and for the love of God, I do not know why it does not work.

I tried to put the memory and the Power Supply on another PC and they worked so can somebody give me some advice?  

My build:

HDD WD Caviar Blue 1TB SATA3 64MB 7200RPM

Case Zalman Z3 Plus Black

SSD WD Green 120GB SATA3 2.5 inch

GPU Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050Ti G1 Gaming 4GB GDDR5 128bit

Power Supply Corsair CX650 650W 80 PLUS Bronze

Memory Kingston HyperX Predator 8GB DDR4 3000MHz CL15

Procesor Intel Core i7 8700 3.20GHz Socket 1151 Box

Motherboard Gigabyte Z370P D3 Socket 1151v2

When I press the power button, it tries to boot up, but it's like some kind of protection that keeps stopping it.

I tried plugging out everything except the supply for the CPU, motherboard, and the power button, and it did like in the following video.

If i put in everything (gpu,memory, ssd etc) it does not try to boot it up as many times as in the video, it just tries to spin the fan once and then dies.

Is it the motherboard?

WhatsApp Video 2018-01-29 at 13.18.29.mp4

4 minutes ago, Panda1337 said:

So i recently bought a new PC components, assembled them and for the love of God, I do not know why it does not work.

I tried to put the memory and the Power Supply on another PC and they worked so can somebody give me some advice?  

My build:

When I press the power button, it tries to boot up, but it's like some kind of protection that keeps stopping it.

I tried plugging out everything except the supply for the CPU, motherboard, and the power button, and it did like in the following video.

If i put in everything (gpu,memory, ssd etc) it does not try to boot it up as many times as in the video, it just tries to spin the fan once and then dies.

Is it the motherboard?

From experience, if it was a bad motherboard the computer wouldn't make any sign of life at all.

This happened to me previously when the motherboard standoff's were making contact with a part of the board that they shouldn't be. Remove your motherboard and ensure that all the standoffs are in the correct holes in your computer case.

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
― Charles Bukowski

Desktop | Intel Core i5 - 7600k | ASUS Strix B250F | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti x Gaming 11G | 256GB Samsung Evo | x2 WD Blue 1TB | Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x8GB)

Mini Desktop | Mac Mini | Core i7 2.3GHz | 8GB RAM | 1TB HDD x2

Laptop | MacBook Pro 13in w/Touch bar (2016) | Intel Core i7 | 8GB LPDDR3 | 1TB SSD

Laptop | Lenovo Thinkpad Edge | Intel Core i5 | 16GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD

Peripherals | Razer Chroma Orbweaver | Magic Mouse 2 | Corsair K70 RGB | Logitech G402 | Blue Snowball | Logitech G922 | Logitech Artemis Spectrum G933

Galaxy Tab S2 - used as a media streamer, more often abused by my 1 year old son.

2 minutes ago, Panda1337 said:

Are all cables securely in your motherboard? They take a lot of force to seat correctly. Are you using the cables provided with your power supply?

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
― Charles Bukowski

Desktop | Intel Core i5 - 7600k | ASUS Strix B250F | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti x Gaming 11G | 256GB Samsung Evo | x2 WD Blue 1TB | Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x8GB)

Mini Desktop | Mac Mini | Core i7 2.3GHz | 8GB RAM | 1TB HDD x2

Laptop | MacBook Pro 13in w/Touch bar (2016) | Intel Core i7 | 8GB LPDDR3 | 1TB SSD

Laptop | Lenovo Thinkpad Edge | Intel Core i5 | 16GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD

Peripherals | Razer Chroma Orbweaver | Magic Mouse 2 | Corsair K70 RGB | Logitech G402 | Blue Snowball | Logitech G922 | Logitech Artemis Spectrum G933

Galaxy Tab S2 - used as a media streamer, more often abused by my 1 year old son.

45 minutes ago, Panda1337 said:

does anybody got any kind of advice?

Ok...

I'm assuming that you can't get to POST?

Make sure you have read the Motherboard manual to ensure that it will boot with just one memory stick. Your CPU is dual channel, and some motherboards/CPUs need at least 2 slots filled. Likewise some don't & will boot just fine with one stick. But make sure you know BOTH your Motherboard & CPU support one stick only, otherwise you'll need another!

If you can verify one stick is fine, then disassemble, and place motherboard on motherboard box it was sold in (or other wood/cardboard flooring).

Connect only:

Power supply to motherboard

CPU (with cooler)

Memory

GPU

All sitting atop of the motherboard box. Then short the power connector on the motherboard (take a screwdriver and place ontop/next to the power pins on the motherboard...

If it doesn't POST, then its not a short from the case, and can only be one of the connected components (CPU/RAM/GPU or the motherboard itself). You'll need spares of those to swap in/out to find which is the dodgy part!

Oh & make sure you completely reset CMOS every time you try something different.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Gordon Bennett
Correction

ok i will try later this night thx hope it will work!

On 1/30/2018 at 8:15 AM, Panda1337 said:

My build:

Is it the motherboard?

I'd try taking off that CPU cooler and reinstalling it.

Your computer would immediately shut down like this if your CPU wasn't being properly cooled.

My dad's old computer was doing the exact same thing.

Those stupid intel stock coolers are notorious for looking like they're installed right when they're not even touching the CPU.

They're the worst.

You should really invest in even a cheap CPU cooler like a hyper 212 or like a 120mm AIO. Anything but an intel stock cooler.

Anyways, when you take it off, if the thermal paste hasn't spread, you know that's what it was.

When you reinstall it, make sure you pull all of the 4 tabs up all the way first or else they don't line up right. Be sure to apply new thermal paste.

Words cannot express how much I hate those things :P

On 30.1.2018 at 1:15 PM, Panda1337 said:

My build:

Is it the motherboard?

Ok i saw the video the fan was turning just as the power was switch of an on (fan) in a cycil .

Here's what i would do:

-Check if there is dust or any other thing inside youte socket also look for shortet pins

-Unplug your mainbord from every conector and pull out the small mainboard Batterie then wait for 10-30min and plug everything back in

(Disconect sata 20+4pin cpu power (just every cable))

-If you got an old pc try to pull out an old powersupply but look for something over 250Watt and dont plug youre gpu in to not overload these old Power supply

-You can also switch outlet

-Use another powerswich or short the pins youreself with a screwdriver (only if you know what you do because on my board shorting the wrong pins can lead to a tempoary defekt that requiers a reder ( sea the remove all cabels and the batterie tip above))

------------------

Im from Germany so dont be mad about my spelling mistakes