Radiator Size and usage

I was wondering if a EK CoolStream XE 240 Double Radiator linked here would be sufficient for a Intel Core i5 7400 Quad Core LGA 1151 3.0 GHz CPU Processor linked here and a MSI GeForce GTX 1050 2GT OC 2GB Video Card Linked here, I will not be overclocking the video card as it comes over-clocked and I would probably not need it, I can't over-clock the CPU as it is locked any help would be great ;) . 

An 90mm radiator could cool those parts

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

19 minutes ago, Maddogs said:

I was wondering if a EK CoolStream XE 240 Double Radiator linked here would be sufficient for a Intel Core i5 7400 Quad Core LGA 1151 3.0 GHz CPU Processor linked here and a MSI GeForce GTX 1050 2GT OC 2GB Video Card Linked here, I will not be overclocking the video card as it comes over-clocked and I would probably not need it, I can't over-clock the CPU as it is locked any help would be great ;) . 

I cooled a 5.2GHz i7 7700K and 1585MHz GTX 980 on a single 240mm loop with the VRM included just fine, you could probably cool that on a single 120mm.

Yours faithfully

Jay just released a video on this subject.  His guideline is 120mm per component, 240mm per component if overclocked.  But as Lord Nicoll says, you can get away with much less.

But why on earth would you watercool such low-end parts?  Watercooling in general doesn't make sense, but especially so on such cheap parts. 

1 hour ago, Damascus said:

An 90mm radiator could cool those parts

I was looking at a 60mm but I recon I could find a 90mm rad, do you know if ek makes one??

Thank you, I will stick to the 240mm rad to be safe mine is 60mm thick, I was just wondering how thick yours was, was it 60mm or 90mm?

1 hour ago, Captain Chaos said:

Jay just released a video on this subject.  His guideline is 120mm per component, 240mm per component if overclocked.  But as Lord Nicoll says, you can get away with much less.

But why on earth would you watercool such low-end parts?  Watercooling in general doesn't make sense, but especially so on such cheap parts. 

Thankyou for you time and input. Many regards  Maddogs :) ps: I will check out Jays vid. 

56 minutes ago, Maddogs said:

I was looking at a 60mm but I recon I could find a 90mm rad, do you know if ek makes one??

I was talking about a 90x90x40 radiator

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious