Need Help!

I need some help. I have been having an issue with my system. Everything is working just fine and everything is registering, however, when I initially start up I get no post and the cpu-led is lit up and the ram-led flickers. I had the same issue on my previous board and sent it in for a replacement. I have figured out that I can get it to stop doing it if I hit the restart button on the motherboard multiple times quickly. It however has reset the bios. I just flashed to the new f3g bios because I thought maybe it was a bios issue with the previous f2 bios. Once the system is up and running everything is running how it should and temps and speeds are all fine. What could it be and how do I fix this? Do I just get a different brand motherboard or do you think something is wrong with the cpu? Everything runs stable with no overclock on cpu but I did set an xmp profile on the ram however it was doing it before I did that. Any suggestions would help! Thanks!

CPU: AMD Threadripper 1920x stock speed

GPU: Asus strix 1080ti OC edition

Motherboard: Gigabyte Aurous Gaming 7 X399

Ram: 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB Model F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR

PSU: EVGA 750W G2

Case: NZXT H700i

Storage: 2 x Samsung 970 Evo 500GB 2x 3TB Seagate 7200rpm HDD

AIO: Enermax 360 t4 AIO

Are you able to test another PSU? Also, try taking the board out of the case and see if the issue is also present, as it may be something causing an intermittent short somewhere on the board.

2 minutes ago, johnukguy said:

Are you able to test another PSU? Also, try taking the board out of the case and see if the issue is also present, as it may be something causing an intermittent short somewhere on the board.

I don't have another PSU. I also power down the computer and turn the switch off on the psu you think that there is not enough power in the power supply right away to power the cpu. It also did not do this right away it worked just fine for a week with no issues then randomly started doing it after the computer went to sleep and then I woke it back up. Nothing out of the ordinary was done.

I'd suggest then getting a cheapish (but not crap) PSU, if testing the board outside of the case doesn't narrow things down. You can always the return the new PSU if it turns out not to be the problem.

6 minutes ago, johnukguy said:

I'd suggest then getting a cheapish (but not crap) PSU, if testing the board outside of the case doesn't narrow things down. You can always the return the new PSU if it turns out not to be the problem.

I'll try that thanks!