GPU crashes whatever!?

FroxIV

Hey Guys,

after swaping my Motherboard to fix the main issues i got with my system the machine is pretty stable... BUT...

At some random point my GPU losing output signal turning LED's White shutting off Picture and Sound.

It won't come back until PC restart.

The whole system running stable while gaming and stresstest. The crash is totaly random.

Termperatues are around 60°C while gaming.

Now the system runs stock speeds on latest AMD application/BIOS/Windows.

Powerplan is set to Ryzen balanced.

Mem test got some errors with Overclocked Rams but i still getting these crashes with none errors found at stock speeds.

You guys get some other Advice?

Gonna swap my gtx 660 for testing in the system and stresstest it next week if no one can help me there...

GPU: ROG STRIX-RX480-O8G-GAMING @1350Mhz 1.156V //// CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @3,6Ghz //// MOBO: Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming 3 ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING //// PSU: CX550

Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX LP DDR4 3200mhz (runing 3000mhz 16/18/18/36 T2)

OS: Win 10 64bit //// Full setup: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/BGHqdX

does the rest of the computer stay active? like the hdd activity light? and software controlled rgb if you have it?

She/Her

Yes the RGB fans and HDD led keeps their programmed colour. BTW no Indicator LEDs on the Motherboard reacting.

GPU: ROG STRIX-RX480-O8G-GAMING @1350Mhz 1.156V //// CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @3,6Ghz //// MOBO: Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming 3 ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING //// PSU: CX550

Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX LP DDR4 3200mhz (runing 3000mhz 16/18/18/36 T2)

OS: Win 10 64bit //// Full setup: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/BGHqdX