GPU or Monitor

Cb2394

Ok, what would you guys recommend, for me to buy a GTX 1080 or to buy an actual gaming monitor. Computer specs in bio but I'll condense real quick, r3 1200, zotac 1060 6gb AMP! and my current monitor is a 42in LCD tv, 1080p, 60hz and seemingly pretty low latency. I plan to continue to play Rainbow six siege and plan to continue getting into more PC gaming, just recently got back into it, and my girlfriend and I are planning to buy either an Oculus rift or a HTC vibe because we both want to get into VR. Anyways, I can either get a GTX 1070, possibly a 1080, or I could spend the same amount, or less (I'm not really interested in a monitor that I have to have a 1080ti to actually utilize it's features) on a monitor. What would be the smarter move for me.

"Surround yourself with professionals and never be the smartest person in the room" -Someone much smarter than I

Find me on Rainbow 6 seige - Beeried94

If you're playing games like 6-Siege, get a 1080p 240hz or 1440p 144hz monitor. Prices right now are ass unless you're lucky enough to find somewhere where it's not intensely inflated.

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶

Any recommendations on which brands to buy? I don't want to pay 45% mark up just because of a name.

"Surround yourself with professionals and never be the smartest person in the room" -Someone much smarter than I

Find me on Rainbow 6 seige - Beeried94