Windows 10 on MacBook pro mid 2010 - STUCK boot loop

Hi! :)

I have yet tried once more to install Windows 10 on my Macbook Pro 13 inch mid 2010. I've tried this once before, without success, but left using OS X and didn't touch the windows partition.

THIS TIME I decided to remove OS X (bad decision) and just install Windows 10, all of this in one move.

I installed Windows 10 from an USB stick, with the installation files from microsoft's site. Everything seemed smooth, untill I had downloaded all needed driver updates etc, and was requested to reboot to make drivers installation complete. Here is where I ended up in the forever Windows 10 boot loop. They windows load circle goes on and on --> It automatically restarts once, and goes into Repair mode.

From here I've tried every single option, including entering commands that I've found at several tutorials for such problem fix. No success.

I know this Macbook does NOT support Windows 10, but I also know it is possible to make it run anyway.

I have in my mind to go back to OSX and do the necessary preperations to install windows 10 on this macbook, but I am unable to do this, with my lacking knowledge. I did delete the OS X drive files and everything.

Any genius out there, help! 

In advance, thanks for anything!

reinstall windows 10?

assuming you already do have another computer that works

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Hey,

try to connect your MacBook via LAN to the Internet. Power it off and turn in on again. At the point you see the Apple-Logo press (⌘)+R. This should show you after a while a worldsphere or sowhat... There you are able to download the OS...

Thats might be a bad english -.- Greetings from Germany :)

2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

reinstall windows 10?

assuming you already do have another computer that works

The USB drive used, is not found when trying to reinstall from the Windows Repair menu, don't know other ways to do it.

10 minutes ago, LuBlaBo said:

Hey,

try to connect your MacBook via LAN to the Internet. Power it off and turn in on again. At the point you see the Apple-Logo press (⌘)+R. This should show you after a while a worldsphere or sowhat... There you are able to download the OS...

Thats might be a bad english -.- Greetings from Germany :)

It worked! "Starting internet recovery".

Thanks a lot! :) 

*Your english is good!