Will it play PUBG?

Hey guys, trying to find a system for my buddy to start playing PUBG with me. Currently he is playing on a laptop getting about 15 fps with low settings on 720p. I found a system on craigslist that I was wondering if you thought it would play it. It is a Athlon ii x3 450, 8gb ram, and a 1050 ti. I'm just hoping to get him up into the 60fps range on 1080p even if it is on the low preset.

Just now, TiniestCosine65 said:

Hey guys, trying to find a system for my buddy to start playing PUBG with me. Currently he is playing on a laptop getting about 15 fps with low settings on 720p. I found a system on craigslist that I was wondering if you thought it would play it. It is a Athlon ii x3 450, 8gb ram, and a 1050 ti. I'm just hoping to get him up into the 60fps range on 1080p even if it is on the low preset.

Just to add to why I am so interested in this pc even though it has a pretty outdated cpu, the system is selling for $300. This is all my buddy had to spend so craigslist was my best bet.

it will run the game...but not at 60fps 1080p

pubg really works best with more modern cpus

on a tight budget i would recommend looking into used Dell Optiplex systems that come with i5-3470 those are very affordable and the microATX "mini tower" form factors are easily up-gradable as well 

Photography / Finance / Gaming

at medium and lower settings these i5's do well enough to reach 60fps with the same gpu

Photography / Finance / Gaming