Im lost help me

DimasAbiyogaM28

i know its dumb mkay ? but just making sure ya know, every fans has different rpm, well its an of course, does better/higher airflow (CFM) mean better fan ? what about the static pressure ? does higher number of static pressure mean the better it is ? cause i want LL fans aight ? but looking at the specs HD fans are better witth higher number either in airflow or stattic pressure, BUT ML PRO fans are way better with around ~2400 rpm while HD and LL has around ~1500 rpm which tilts me that ML doesn't have rgb, i mean its 2018 no rgb? no fun. which one do you think the best choice to buy.

give me some opinion on other fans too ya know

my english is bad ? my grammar is bad ? no one cares ya know english isnt my first language and im out of words ;)

So static pressure fans are good where there is a lot of air restriction (ie against a radiator for cooling) while air flow fans (those high measured in CFM) are good for when there is little restriction to airflow (typical case fans). RPM does improve the general performance of a fan but increases the volume of them noticeably due to more air turbulence and friction etc. The most suitable fan always is determined by its use

higher CFM = better fans for airflow like case fans
higher static Pressure = better for rads and dense heatsinks

Main PC:| CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.1, MOBO: Asus B350 PRIME , RAM: LPX Vengance 2400 16gb kit, GPU: 980Ti Poseidon Platinum 6gb
                PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w , CASE: HAF 932  HDDs:240gb EX900 HP NVME 6TB (2x3 Seagate Barracuda)
                COOLING: ThermalTake Contac Silent 12
Laptop:MSI GL62 7RD  CPU: Core i5 7300HQ, RAM: 16GB 2400mhz, :GPU GTX 1050 2GB: HDDs: 256gb adata NVME + 1TB HDD

love all brands, will go for whats cheaper for my needs

6 minutes ago, ryanj2599 said:

So static pressure fans are good where there is a lot of air restriction (ie against a radiator for cooling) while air flow fans (those high measured in CFM) are good for when there is little restriction to airflow (typical case fans). RPM does improve the general performance of a fan but increases the volume of them noticeably due to more air turbulence and friction etc. The most suitable fan always is determined by its use

if you dont mind can you give me some opinion on what case would you get ? i have a in win 303 case which quite cramp in any way should i go for all sp fans ?

please dont question me why do i have af120, ll120, sttock, and ml fans xD i know itts a mess

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

7 minutes ago, Mauricio G. B. said:

higher CFM = better fans for airflow like case fans
higher static Pressure = better for rads and dense heatsinks

^^ look the pic above what sorta fan i get cause its sort of cramp in anyway

Just now, DimasAbiyogaM28 said:

^^ look the pic above what sorta fan i get cause its sort of cramp in anyway

bottom and rear airflow, radiator static pressure

Main PC:| CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.1, MOBO: Asus B350 PRIME , RAM: LPX Vengance 2400 16gb kit, GPU: 980Ti Poseidon Platinum 6gb
                PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w , CASE: HAF 932  HDDs:240gb EX900 HP NVME 6TB (2x3 Seagate Barracuda)
Laptop:MSI GL62 7RD  CPU: Core i5 7300HQ, RAM: 16GB 2400mhz, :GPU GTX 1050 2GB: HDDs: 256gb adata NVME + 1TB HDD

3 minutes ago, ryanj2599 said:

The fans you have are quite decent. Is there any reason to why you need help with needing new case fans??

hmm was just asking if theres any upgrade i can do, thanks anyway, so bottom fans are around 2000 rpm i pushed it to max so i get a lot of air inside but dont u think i need fans thatt has higher cfm than ll fans to cool the water/rad ? or this is good enough

6 minutes ago, Mauricio G. B. said:

bottom and rear airflow, radiator static pressure

ok thanks, do you reckon ll fans do the job with 1.61 mmH20 ?

Just now, DimasAbiyogaM28 said:

i have no idea of what the models do make have etc, tbh, usually corsair fans say AF for AirFlow and SP for StatifPressure, also Airflow fans usually have higher CFM

4 minutes ago, Mauricio G. B. said:

i have no idea of what the models do make have etc, tbh, usually corsair fans say AF for AirFlow and SP for StatifPressure, also Airflow fans usually have higher CFM

yeah but LL/HD/ML fans doesnt really say if its either tthe AF or SP edition do you reckon my LL fans with 1.61 mmH20 will do the job for being a cooler of the rad ?

8 minutes ago, DimasAbiyogaM28 said:

yeah but LL/HD/ML fans doesnt really say if its either tthe AF or SP edition do you reckon my LL fans with 1.61 mmH20 will do the job for being a cooler of the rad ?

i have no diea, might wanna google that tbh im foreign to new fan models

1 minute ago, Mauricio G. B. said:

i have no diea, might wanna google that tbh im foreign to new fan models

ok thanks for your advice so far mate :)

On 1/17/2018 at 10:15 PM, DimasAbiyogaM28 said:

That's fine. That being said, specs should be taken with a grain of salt. There's not much regulation on how they're measured so they shouldn't be compared across different manufacturers when possible. 

What are your specs and temps? Unless they're too high, there's no much point in replacing your fans. Case fans don't make much of a difference when you already have enough cooling due to diminishing returns.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

That's fine. That being said, specs should be taken with a grain of salt. There's not much regulation on how they're measured so they shouldn't be compared across different manufacturers when possible. 

What are your specs and temps? Unless they're too high, there's no much point in replacing your fans. Case fans don't make much of a difference when you already have enough cooling due to diminishing returns.

got myslef di spec :) :

- i7-8700k with h100i v2

- ASUS GTX 1080 OC

- 16gb ram corsair vengeance

because my temps are quiet high

check this post about it

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/886565-my-8700k-is-too-hot/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-10953385

3 hours ago, DimasAbiyogaM28 said:

Your temps are normal for what you're putting your cpu through (heavy synthetic loads).

Set your core voltage manually if you want lower temps. At 1.4v, it's much higher than necessary and is the cause of your high temps. You should be able to sustain stock speeds with 1.25v or less. Results may vary. 

The cpu and gpu being different temps is normal. Components inside your case won't be the same temperature because they're not touching. Air isn't good at conducting heat and it's the same reason why you wouldn't be set on fire by standing near a campfire. 

If you want to learn to oc, here's a good place to start:

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.