Best wireless headset?

8-Bit Ninja

So i'm looking for a more gaming focused headset, my mod mic has just died on my m50x's and i wasn't a fan of the whole setup to begin with. I'v been looking at the arctis 7 but im looking for a second opinion, thanks. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SteelSeries-Lag-Free-Wireless-Surround-PlayStation/dp/B01MEFV28U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516129040&sr=8-1&keywords=arctis+7

I use arctics 3s and I can tell you I have been more than pleased using them. They're light, comfortable, great sound quality (i'm an audiophile so that's important to me.) If you get them, I doubt you'll regret it. The microphone also picks up your voice well (it keeps out a lot of ambient noise.) I have a tough scale, but if my headphones were ever to die I would definitely invest in another SteelSeries headset. 

I have the Arctis 5 and love them. Heard great things about the Arctis 7s. The only complaints I have is the headband feels loose on my head and the headsets have a mute problem. Went through 3 headsets all with  the same issue. If you have it on mute and make a lout enough noise it'll still register faintly. Still love the headset though. 

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q