My documents destination

Hi. I have a problem. Recently i have freshly reinstalled windows 10 on my machine, and some how default "my documents" system folder is redirected to my Onedrive folder named "documents". All new programs i install, which require usual my documents folder, place files on my onedrive folder instead of system folder (see picture. its my onedrive folder) . How do i make programs switch to C:\Users\(username)\Documents instead of C:\Users\(username)\OneDrive\Documents ? 

please help :'(

Screenshot_1.png

Open file exporer, right cliick on "Documents" then go to properties.

Spoiler

1hX7eOR.png

Now, go to the "Location" tab

Spoiler

awRbwoY.png

Then set the path to whatever you want.

Spoiler

hpzVesG.png

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

did not help. couldnt move the folder into system folder. i did some digging and had to redirect document folder in Libraries. hopefully now it will work

12 hours ago, Cotix said:

did not help. couldnt move the folder into system folder. i did some digging and had to redirect document folder in Libraries. hopefully now it will work

The guide by @bob51zhang is using library folders and thats the way to do it. You can't move actual folder without having major issues with installed software using it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv