Need help with weight of 3 computer components and tips for "external shipper"

Hi, I'm planning to buy a combo on Newegg existing off: 
Asrock Extreme4 Z370 - Motherboard
i5 8600k - CPU
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHZ - Ram/Memory
Link to the Newegg combo: https://goo.gl/i2G6E8

I am from Sweden and I am gonna ship this using an external shipping site to ship it to me for a better price.
To make that happen on some websites I need all the dimensions of Height, Length, Depth and Weight and some only require weight.
Is there someway I can measure the weight of the items. I don't know if the items will be shipped separate boxes or all in one. It might be different for this one specifically since it's a combo.

It's probably hard to measure the exact weight of the item and there's no way to know the weight of the shipping box as well.

What I'm looking for is people that have any knowledge about:

• The weight of i5 8600k (not the actual processor) either the weight of the box with the CPU and even better if including the shipping box and even better then that if it's a Newegg shipping box.

The weight of the Asrock Extreme4 Z370, either the weight of the motherboard and even better if it is with the motherboard box and even better than that if it is including the shipping box and even better then that if it's a Newegg shipping box. (Sorry for writing in a mess).

Like the previous one but this time with the Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB, So the weight of them even better if it's with the box, even better then that if it's including the shipping box and once again even better if it's a Newegg shipping box

If a Newegg combo comes with 1 single box or separate.
    Someone that has purchased maybe this exact combo or something similar on Newegg or other, and of course one of the items (if someone has them).

I would also be really happy if someone could recommend a good and importantly cheapest way to ship it from the US to me in Sweden.
Happily recommend sites to use for this external shipping and one's not to use.
Some I am currently looking at is: https://www.myus.com/ https://www.shipito.com/  www.borderlinx.com

I also have 2 uncles in the US that can help with this and ship it to me, but it is only relevant if it's cheaper.

I know this is a lot of question but it will really help me
Thank you in advance.

16 minutes ago, Minoo7 said:

why not get something from a swedish website or european website? saves the hassle of customs etc.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

7 minutes ago, SeanAngelo said:

why not get something from a swedish website or european website? saves the hassle of customs etc.

Because it's way cheaper if I buy it from the US. I save almost 160$ on it.

Just now, Minoo7 said:

have you looked into the custom fees?

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

10 minutes ago, SeanAngelo said:

It's really not a great moment to buy anything PC related, GPU in particular, in Europe...

2 minutes ago, Minoo7 said:

1 minute ago, SeanAngelo said:

have you looked into the custom fees?

.. but be careful with these unless your final shipment is gonna be classified as "gift" or if it won't specify the real value of the goods.