Hello! 

My setup:

I7 7700k

Asus z170 

1tb HDD

500GB SSD

R9 380X

8GB ddr4 ram

So, usually when I play games like battlefield, cs, rust my cpu is at about 80-100 degrees celsius (never over 100). Is this safe for my pc? My pc has also some pretty weird noises from time to time.

1 minute ago, ✪Lukaasikus said:

Hello! 

My setup:

I7 7700k

Asus z170 

1tb HDD

500GB SSD

R9 380X

8GB ddr4 ram

So, usually when I play games like battlefield, cs, rust my cpu is at about 80-100 degrees celsius (never over 100). Is this safe for my pc? My pc has also some pretty weird noises from time to time.

that temps ore oke could you describe the noise for me?

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

What CPU cooler do you have, maybe a picture of your case so we can see your airflow. You never want your CPU over 80 degrees C, that’s way to hot.

"(1) High Frame Rates (2) Ultra Graphics Settings (3) Cheap>>>>Choose only two" Chevaishr

https://myanimelist.net/profile/AnalCavity

PCPartPicker URL

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/bsJ8TW 

38 minutes ago, ricksteendam1 said:

that temps ore oke could you describe the noise for me?

PRetty much the same sound as in this video

21 hours ago, ✪Lukaasikus said:

PRetty much the same sound as in this video

could it be the aio pump?

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

23 hours ago, ✪Lukaasikus said:

Hello! 

My setup:

I7 7700k

Asus z170 

1tb HDD

500GB SSD

R9 380X

8GB ddr4 ram

no that temp is way too hot, did you overclock the cpu? if you didnt, you applied the cooler wrong, also what cooler do you use? for that cpu you need at least a good noctua tower or something along those lines. If the noises are buzzing, it's coil wine, which is fine.

It would be neccessary for us to know what cooler you have on it. That noise could be a bad fan, loose HDD, or bad pump. In such cases I tend to find the source of the noise by touching and pushing on any coponent that could be the cause.
If you have an AIO, because of this noise I'd guess the pump is dead.

Try unplugging all the fans, then all the hdds, and see which one causes the noise.

My R2700XT build:  r7 2700 @4.1 Ghz max 65C - Sapphire Pulse rx 5700xt @1625Mhz 955mV 1300rpm fans, max 82C - Asrock B450 gaming k4 - Gskill Ripjaws 2x8GB @3200mhz CL16 - Be Quiet Straight Power E11 650w - Fractal Meshify C - EK-Kit S240 - NB eLoop 120mm PWM - Be Quiet Shadow Wings 140mm 1000rpm - Bitfenix Spectre LED PWM 120mm - Samsung 250GB 860 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Peripherals:  Acer XF270HBbmiiprzx 144hz 1080p TN - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Coolermaster MK750 - CM Storm Reaper - Logitech G303 - Logitech G502 - Logitech G603

Audio:  Hyperx Cloud Stinger - Samson SR850 - Trust Screamer - Creative Gigaworks T20 II