Asus B350-F Strix Motherboard lights are working but nothing else is?

Parts list: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/kJMPbj

What I've done to try and fix it: I've tried rewiring everything, I've tried using another power supply, using different ram slots, and using different pcIE slots for the GPU. However, I still cannot get anything to post. The RGB on the motherboard as well as the little orange light at the bottom right lights up, but the GPU lights don't light up, the GPU fans don't spin, and neither does the CPU fan. One note of importance might be that the pins on my PSU's 2x4 pin CPU connector don't match the ones on my motherboard, but they plugged in fairly smoothly with a little bit of force anyways. The pins on my PSU look like this: 24gkf2b.jpg while my motherboard's connector looks like this: http://cdn.overclock.net/0/09/096b4849_Asusmaximusviiformula.png. I searched that up online and it turns out that the PSU maker (EVGA) decided to key only one side to save money, but I figured i might as well include it just incase it has anything to do with my issue. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Remove RAM, then see if it boots. There should be some text near the LED that lights up, what does it say? Check your manual if you can't find it on the motherboard.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Do it component by component, first the motherboard and cpu, then add the ram, then add the GPU.

Edited by gawax
thought it was a psu issue

4 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Remove RAM, then see if it boots. There should be some text near the LED that lights up, what does it say? Check your manual if you can't find it on the motherboard.

Tried removing RAM, the exact same thing happens. :(

2 minutes ago, gawax said:

GPU cable should be plugged on the 6+2 PCIe on your power supply and the CPU power cable on the 4+4. Usually it is written on your power supply, or look in the manual which is which.

Yes, I've connected the GPU properly and am using the CPU cable to plug into the motherboard.

12 minutes ago, Foreverevil316 said:

Tried removing RAM, the exact same thing happens. :(

What does the motherboard light mean?

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

12 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

What does the motherboard light mean?

The RGB is simply built-in rgb that turns on whenever the motherboard has power, and the bottom right orange LED is there to indicate that the board is receiving power

9 hours ago, Foreverevil316 said:

The RGB is simply built-in rgb that turns on whenever the motherboard has power, and the bottom right orange LED is there to indicate that the board is receiving power

Then I wouldn't be surprised if something was dead. Is there a Q-code readout somewhere? Are there other LEDs?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈