Chromecast implementation

Adama

Will the new floatplane site have a better implementation of chromecast/googlecast? The way it works right now is abysmal, when casting to a chromecast from any device i have using the built in player if i have previously casted a video with the player and i do "stop cast" (because there is no ability to play another video on the site within the same casting session, which you can do with googlecast) then go to play another video, its basically a diceroll if it will play the video or try buffering for 90 years requiring me to pause and unpause a bunch of times, or restart the cast.

There have also been a dozen or so cases when trying to cast is so broken that the chromecast doesnt recognize the video as a valid format, and yes ive verified its not me, ive tried it on 3 android devices and with 3 different chromecasts of different models (2 of 1 and 1 of 1), to be fair these seem to have been fixed since.

So my question is will the floatplane club be using the same dodgey implementation, i watch lots of videos from bed or my couch using chromecasts.