Blue screen

No_Thor

Last two weeks I have had a problem with windows crashing. It started with photoshop and Maya where slowing down and crash for no aparent reason. Did then a Bios update to see it that helped, and it did.

Running a lower clock speed (From 3.8 to 3.6) and a higher ram speed (From 2933 to 3200).

after that when using my browser(Firefox 57), random tabs starting to crash. If that happens enough I'll then get a blue screen.

the Error code I'll get is:

MEMORY_MANAGMENT

fvevol.sys

ftlmgr.sys

Have updated all drivers, did sfc/scann, but it seems to not have helped.

Had problem with Ryzen before when the Ram speed was to high, but then it would not post.

Have also noticed that the cpu runs hotter than it did before. (Before - idle at 35-40 `c, Now - Idle at 45- 55 `c) and wondering if that could also be a problem?

Drop ram back to 2133 and test if it works. Chances are it's the same ram problem you had before. It's just that the ram is too high for it to not be completely compatible with your system (AKA not allowing you to hit post) 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

Gonna try that, maybe lowering it back to 2933 as it was fine then, if that don't work I'll try setting them back to stock.