Literally EVERY program crash/slow/not responding

TehhMiik

Alright so at this point I've just about had it yup to here with Windows 10, but thi sis something else, I'm sure of it. My PC isn't low spec by any means (r7 1700, 16GB DDR4 + GTX 1080) on a 240GB SSD, but EVERY program has started crashing, mot responding and I keep getting blue screens with Memory management issues. Pls hehp. What do I do???

No one likes fanboys.

sounds like a RAM issue....not windows.

click start > run > mdsched.exe 

and see if it gives you any errors with your RAM. 

you can then try running with one stick, then the other and see if you can narrow down which one is giving you problems.

Do you happen to be running and XMP profile for your RAM? if so, remove that as well

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

16 minutes ago, Sierra Fox said:

sounds like a RAM issue....not windows.

click start > run > mdsched.exe 

and see if it gives you any errors with your RAM. 

you can then try running with one stick, then the other and see if you can narrow down which one is giving you problems.

Do you happen to be running and XMP profile for your RAM? if so, remove that as well

So confused. Ran the tool and loaded up to 'No memory errors were detected'.... 

Well, Microsoft xD

No one likes fanboys.

You can also tun Memtest86+ to check for RAM errors.

While the general idea is to narrow down the RAM module giving problems, I wouldn't worry about it so much. If you bought say two sticks in a kit, the manufacturer will likely want both back anyway if you have to submit an RMA. Ditto if you can return it to the store you bout the RAM from.