No POST Error

Crazie_Flash

My computer recently broke down, and I am in the process of troubleshooting because nothing displays on the monitor when I turn the pc on. Here's how it started. One day, I noticed that even though I had 16 gb of ram in my system, only 8 gb was showing up in the task manager, and it said that only 1 slot was working. So I restarted the computer and went to BIOS to see which ram stick was broken because my BIOS has the ability to show me which one is not working, so then I saved my BIOS settings, and held the power button to shut down the PC instead of letting it restart (I do not know if this is what caused the problem). Then, I reseated the ram sticks to see if that would fix the problem, but I don't remember if I completely turned everything off (like flicking the off switch on the PSU) on the PC (I do not know if this is what caused the problem). Right after this, I turned the computer on, and no screen display. Another possible thing that caused the problem was that when I reseated the ram, I had to take out my liquid cooler radiator in order to do so. I may have accidentally hit something with it, but I find that very unlikely. After doing some research, many people say that there are many possible causes to the problem, so I am stuck, and I have no clue why this is happening. Any suggestions and/or answers would be great! Thanks.

Update: Also, there are no beep codes at all. I tried resetting the BIOS and CMOS and nothing changed, and I tried reseating and cleaning everything.

So what happens when you press the power button? Does it flicker with power? Fans turn on? Or just nothing at all?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

21 minutes ago, Sierra Fox said:

So what happens when you press the power button? Does it flicker with power? Fans turn on? Or just nothing at all?

When I press the power, everything turns on and stays on, but there is no display.

13 minutes ago, Crazie_Flash said:

When I press the power, everything turns on and stays on, but there is no display.

Where is your monitor currently plugged in? GPU or motherboard? If it's in the GPU try in the mobile incase it's an issue with the graphics card. If it's in the motherboard do you have a four you can stick in it for testing?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

2 hours ago, Sierra Fox said:

Where is your monitor currently plugged in? GPU or motherboard? If it's in the GPU try in the mobile incase it's an issue with the graphics card. If it's in the motherboard do you have a four you can stick in it for testing?

My mobo doesn't have any display connectors on it, and doesn't have onboard graphics.