msi b360 tomahawk

single 8gb stick team t force ddr4 2400

msi gtx 1050 ti gaming x

evga 450 bt psu

corsair h55

nzxt s340

wd blue 2tb 5400 rpm hdd

IMG_4385.JPG

Need more information concerning the contents of your build such as make/model of mobo, ram, psu, gpu, hdd and/or ssd.

If you've already tried starting the installation process again, and it keeps failing I would try a different installation media. You can create your own by downloading Microsoft's tool from www.microsoft.com/software-download/ , you will of course need a USB drive. 

If you you're still running into the same issue with the new drive then we have a variety of trouble shooting steps.

1.) Would be to cross-check your memories. Simply run one at a time, if you have several. Or you could try swapping DIMM slots.

2.) If this doesn't help, then start excluding potentially faulty USB ports/devices. When the installation has started, unplug any USB device that is connected.

3.) Last step would be running the computer in a minimal configuration. Integrated graphics, if you have any, one RAM stick, no additional SATA, I/O or front panel cables attached.

Cheers. 

EDIT: Forgot one of the obvious steps; if you have another SSD/HDD. Try installing Windows on one of those instead.