What would you do?

With the a7riii being released and the a7iii being rumoured to be just over the horizon, my plan was to sell my a6500 with my 18-105 f4 and buy the a7iii at release, sacrificing the lens and 11fps for fullframe. But the longer I wait, the more I'm unsure about that plan because I like the compactness of the a6500. So I was thinking, if I could get a new a7ii at an ok price without selling my a6500, I could get fullframe when I need it and keep the compactness of the a6500. 

So, what would you do?

Sell the a6500 + 18-105 and get one camera (a7iii) that has it all (at least what I need), when it's released?

Keep what I have and invest 1000.- to 1400.- into a two camera setup?

I could definitely benefit from the fullframe in some situations (mostly night landscapes and the occasional astro photo) but I also appreciate the 1.5x crop on the a6500 and its speed when shooting a couple of my friends who are professional athletes.

I think what it boils down to is the question if it is worth it to invest in an additional camera that is a couple of years old at this point with the caviat being that there aren't many used deals around here in Switzerland.

And that's where I'm just not sure on what to do...

I’m in a very similar situation with my a6300, my plan is to sell and go for a7m3. The a7m2 has a poor autofocus so going from your current camera will be frustrating at times. Also what’s driving me to full frame is sonys lack of higher quality crop sensor lenses. Also I use to have a two camera setup and it turned out to be a waste for me. I never fully utilized both and as time goes on the value on sonys bodies drops, so I would only keep one. On top of that you have two camera with different sensor sizes so unless your doing sports or wildlife do you really need the crop sensor? Oh and the full frame Sony with 24-70 f4 is about th same as my a6300 and 18-105. The body is a bit bigger but the lens is smaller so really about the same.