Weird Blue screen

Debil2030

Alright so it started a week ago. I turned on my pc and got a bluescreen on startup, didn't think much of it so i just reinstalled a fresh copy of windows and everything was fine.

Two days later it happened again but this time it resolved itself with the automatic repair.

Two days later it happened again, automatic repair didn't fix it and i was stuck in a loop of restarts and blue screens. System restore had no points to restore to for whatever reason and after 6 hours of troubleshooting and google i just gave up and did a fresh reinstall again.

Two days later here i am again. This time i can't even access safe mode every step leads me to a restart and to the automatic repair screen.

Please help?

I have windows 10 pro 64bit

All the bluescreens had different error codes and this time there isn't even one

EDIT: I did it a system restart (windows reinstall while keeping personal files) but after the first restart it broke again

Well, this time i don't get a blue screen but instead i am locked in a loop with the automatic repair screen, can't seem to get out of it... Windows boots directly into it

Reinstall the machine with a fresh copy of Windows from the Windows Media Creation tool, if you need any files connect your disk to another machine and pull your files off, then format it.