PUBG shut down???

BaronKiller

So Ive downloaded PUBG and when I open the game.The game goes loading but the computer will suddenly shut down just right before entering the lobby.WTF??!! So Ive tried re-download the game many times on either SSD OR HDD.Ive also clean the dust in my computer completely and check all the parts connecting properly.And I also tried it with H1Z1(as they are quite similar games) and the same thing happened!!!But this time it shut down while queuing for a match.

But I used to play H1Z1 fine with no problem at all(i had not play it for 4,5months tough). But my computer had no problem with other games like tf2,gta5,l4d2,sf2,Hitman and so on.It only happens on PUBG and H1Z1.

Someone plz help me~~~~tell me if you need more info to solve this

My system is

Pentium G4560

Msi Mortar B250M

Powercolor RX470

UMAX DDR4 4GB*2

Sandisk 120GB SSD

Toshiba 160GB HDD

PowerX 500W 80+Bronze

Unlikely as PUBG just made version 1.0 as of a couple of days ago so I would be very surprised if they have shut up shop.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

On 23/12/2017 at 1:09 PM, abyss03 said:

Unlikely as PUBG just made version 1.0 as of a couple of days ago so I would be very surprised if they have shut up shop.

Oh my bad ~~ shld i delete this? YEAH I UPDATED IT BUT ITS STILL THE SAME

10 minutes ago, BaronKiller said:

Oh my bad ~~ shld i delete this? YEAH I UPDATED IT BUT ITS STILL THE SAME

It sounds like a hardware issue rather than anything else. A lot of games unless vsync is on run uncapped frames in the menus causing unnecessary load. If you happen to have any way of checking check the temps and load of your components when in the menus to see what happens.

I use hwmonitor to check these on one of my other screens, it tells you temps and utilisation among other things which is the two main things you need to know

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

21 minutes ago, BaronKiller said:

So Ive downloaded PUBG and when I open the game.The game goes loading but the computer will suddenly shut down just right before entering the lobby.WTF??!! So Ive tried re-download the game many times on either SSD OR HDD.Ive also clean the dust in my computer completely and check all the parts connecting properly.And I also tried it with H1Z1(as they are quite similar games) and the same thing happened!!!But this time it shut down while queuing for a match.

But I used to play H1Z1 fine with no problem at all(i had not play it for 4,5months tough). But my computer had no problem with other games like tf2,gta5,l4d2,sf2,Hitman and so on.It only happens on PUBG and H1Z1.

Someone plz help me~~~~tell me if you need more info to solve this

My system is

Pentium G4560

Msi Mortar B250M

Powercolor RX470

UMAX DDR4 4GB*2

Sandisk 120GB SSD

Toshiba 160GB HDD

PowerX 500W 80+Bronze

one topic is enough,

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

4 minutes ago, abyss03 said:

It sounds like a hardware issue rather than anything else. A lot of games unless vsync is on run uncapped frames in the menus causing unnecessary load. If you happen to have any way of checking check the temps and load of your components when in the menus to see what happens.

I use hwmonitor to check these on one of my other screens, it tells you temps and utilisation among other things which is the two main things you need to know

I use that too the temps are all looking fine

1 minute ago, SeanAngelo said:

one topic is enough,

im sorry ill be more careful next time