windows / ssd problem

My computer is taking forever to turn on and I have to wait for 5 to 10 hours for it to turn on. It just says with a blue background "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer"

When it does turn on it works fine but the same thing happens when I turn it off and on again.

I also noticed that my C drive (ssd) had no space and I used CCleaner to see what it was and it seems like it was 40gb of windows log files. A bit after I noticed that the 40gb i had free on my ssd slowly decreasing too I assume its windows log files because then it eventually goes to 0 free space and says low disk space.

These 2 things must have some correlation. Please help me until I can confirm it is fixed. Thank you!!

15138411925992136374253.jpg

15138412183761264272899.jpg

Yea, reinstall windows and make sure it is a complete as well as clean and fresh install.  Your pic says total size of your SSD is 111 gigs so I'm guessing here but is that just a 100 or 120 gig SSD?  A complete and clean install of Windows 10 will require in the neighborhood of 20 gigs so a small SSD like the one you have can fill up pretty quick.  Might want to consider upgrading to something larger when possible.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2017 at 9:20 AM, kb5zue said:

Yea, reinstall windows and make sure it is a complete as well as clean and fresh install.  Your pic says total size of your SSD is 111 gigs so I'm guessing here but is that just a 100 or 120 gig SSD?  A complete and clean install of Windows 10 will require in the neighborhood of 20 gigs so a small SSD like the one you have can fill up pretty quick.  Might want to consider upgrading to something larger when possible.

How do I reinstall it if I'm stuck in the getting windows ready don't turn off your computer screen?