SanDisk SSD

Juniperxd

Thoughts on SanDisk as an SSD basically for just the OS and maybe 1 or 2 games that I play the most. I'm only looking at getting a 64GB version so nothing outragous but SanDisk seems to have the cheapest around, but I don't want to get it if it ends up being complete crap, you know.

NZXT S340 Elite | Intel Core i7-8700k | 16GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 | Asus Strix z370e | Asus Strix GTX 1070 | Corsair CX750M

While SanDisk is a trustworthy brand I'm not sure about their SSDs. Make sure to check out reviews on anything you might be purchasing. I would also suggest looking at the Samsung 840 and the Kingston HyperX 3K series as well. A Crucial M4 would be good also.

I can vouch for the SanDisk Extreme series of SSDs - have used three for builds in the past. That in mind, my experience may not be yours.

However, their performance in terms of reads and writes on a benchmark level is essentially on par with my own personal Samsung 830.

The SanDisk Extreme 120GB is generally pretty cheap, but this is not necessarily a bad thing.

I have made builds using two 240GB and one 120GB of this model in the past.