Need help..

TravisTea

So, currently, I have the iPhone 7+ and I don't mind it. Once I switched from Android to iOS about 2.5 years ago I swore that I'd never go back to Android. With the release of the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL I feel like I finally have a reason to switch back. Here's where I need help. Should I make the switch to to Pixel or just keep my phone, and if I do switch, which version do I get. I like the a bigger screen yet I find it annoying reaching to the top of my 7+ at times when trying to do things with one hand which makes me think that the standard Pixel 2 may be better for me. I know that the standard model has the larger bezel, but really it's not much different an iPhone.. What would you guys suggest? Also, another reason I like the non XL is they don't offer the "Kind of blue" version in the XL.

I wouldn't get the pixel 2 and the xl has burn in problems plus i think that there are better phones out there like the OnePlus 5t or the LG v30 and the S9 is only a few months away.

I'm a huge advocate for android but if you're enjoying your iPhone then just wait. The pixel 2 is a good phone *not a xl fan* but it's still android. If you don't like android just stick with ios!