Issues Readjusting Sound

REX.exe
Go to solution Solved by TheElectronicGeek1,
11 minutes ago, REX.exe said:

Hey LTT,

My Logitch G933s are causing some major annoyances right now. On top of the now damaged mic that needs to be repositioned all the time to work, one of my ear cups is suddenly a tad quieter than the other, which as I'm sure we all know is probably the most annoying thing to ever exist. 

I don't know why this is, and I thought that just a simple balance change would fix it, but the issue is that there is simply NO balance button available, I go to the levels tab of the device properties as ALL google searched answers suggest and there simply isn't a button there.

Also the enhancements tab isn't there either, so I'm really stumped on what to do here because my warranty just ran out.

Thank you.

Sounds like some internal damage, try sending them back for a RMA or just get new headphones. Or you could try resetting it which is somewhere on Logitech's website.

Hey LTT,

My Logitch G933s are causing some major annoyances right now. On top of the now damaged mic that needs to be repositioned all the time to work, one of my ear cups is suddenly a tad quieter than the other, which as I'm sure we all know is probably the most annoying thing to ever exist. 

I don't know why this is, and I thought that just a simple balance change would fix it, but the issue is that there is simply NO balance button available, I go to the levels tab of the device properties as ALL google searched answers suggest and there simply isn't a button there.

Also the enhancements tab isn't there either, so I'm really stumped on what to do here because my warranty just ran out.

Thank you.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

11 minutes ago, REX.exe said:

Hey LTT,

Thank you.

Sounds like some internal damage, try sending them back for a RMA or just get new headphones. Or you could try resetting it which is somewhere on Logitech's website.

Discord: Skyline#0820

Literally an idiot, don't listen to me.

Main computer: i5-4690k 4.3GHz, Noctua NH-D15, Nitro+ RX 580 SE, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 840 series 128GB Crucial MX500 2TB, WD Purple 3TB, EVGA 600w, Dell s2240m 1080p 60hz, Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue, Logitech G502 Hero.

Asus GU501gm

17 minutes ago, TheElectronicGeek1 said:

THANK YOU! Went to Logitch website and they had a tutorial on how to do a hardware reset using a tiny little unlabelled button that you need a pin to press, absolute bullshit it's not in the manual. 

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Just now, REX.exe said:

THANK YOU! Went to Logitch website and they had a tutorial on how to do a hardware reset using a tiny little unlabelled button that you need a pin to press, absolute bullshit it's not in the manual. 

No problem, no guarantee that will fix it though.

Discord: Skyline#0820

Literally an idiot, don't listen to me.

Main computer: i5-4690k 4.3GHz, Noctua NH-D15, Nitro+ RX 580 SE, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 840 series 128GB Crucial MX500 2TB, WD Purple 3TB, EVGA 600w, Dell s2240m 1080p 60hz, Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue, Logitech G502 Hero.

Asus GU501gm