Long loading times, and sudden lost of FPS with an i7 6700k and a 1070

Matador50200

I´ve got a friend who has a really nice PC (CPU: i7 6700k, GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 1070 8gb, PSW: Thermaltake 850w 80 plus bronze, RAM: Hyper X 2x8 2400 MHz, MOBO: MSI Z170a Pro Gaming, Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO, SSD: Kingston 120gb, HDD: WD Caviar Red 3tb) and, when he tries to lunch games like Assetto Corsa, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Rainbow Six Siege or GTA V, he has long loading times, Black Screens and even crashes, we´ve run some benchmarks for everything we could (results down below) but we weren´t able to detect what caused the problem, I’ve got a i5 7500 and a 1050ti and I can load these games faster and run them at higher FPS, which doesn’t make sense.

His system is only 9-month-old and it still has a warrantee of all the components.

The disk is running perfectly, and it has been reformatted a short time ago, the GPU is new and runs almost perfect (but it doesn’t run its fans at the highest rpm, which it’s kind of weir), the SSD only has the OS and some programs like Microsoft Word and Sony Vegas, the CPU doesn’t seem to be the problem because its running ok, he has an 850w PSW which he is only using about 500w. The only thing that we suspect about his system is the MOBO, we´ve been investigating the MSI lineups and we saw that it has a lot of problems, we suspect that it’s a Bios problem, but we are not sure.

Right now, he is looking at some new Motherboards like the Z270H Strix form Asus or the X299 Aourus Gaming 9 from Gigabyte, if we can´t fix this problem he might buy one of these motherboards. He completely has run out of ideas.

unknown (1).png

unknown.png

Load times will probably be better after installing them onto the SSD. But ya, it's kinda small.

4 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

Load times will probably be better after installing them onto the SSD. But ya, it's kinda small.

it will fix the loading times, but not the crashes and the fps