3440 x 1440 chrome themes broken

Yo people of the forum, recently got a 21:9 1440p monitor and currently personalizing as much as possible to make use of the new screen space as possible. Ran into a problem when applying a new chrome theme though. It seems that any theme with a 3440 x 1440 background is incompatible. When the downloaded file runs the "package is invalid" because it could not decode the image. This works with all smaller standard resolution images I have tried, is there a cap on the file size from google or something?

23 minutes ago, emobobble said:

Yo people of the forum, recently got a 21:9 1440p monitor and currently personalizing as much as possible to make use of the new screen space as possible. Ran into a problem when applying a new chrome theme though. It seems that any theme with a 3440 x 1440 background is incompatible. When the downloaded file runs the "package is invalid" because it could not decode the image. This works with all smaller standard resolution images I have tried, is there a cap on the file size from google or something?

Cant you just download images and use them ? I use Infinity new tab and was able to add this as my chrome background.

U8721VM9p9C2v1o6cKJ4qEnGqnE7IoTQgZI-VTdwyTBeimAcIoxXpgK8bPeslY9pPJIvB5IWW2-452kaM8heLSRgleGArrZBxu94O6QrgeipDV0kubQVUTHrTBWDgzWT.thumb.jpg.e388197e5d4dfeb6ce72c47471f03cff.jpg

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

1 hour ago, Eduard the weeb said:

Cant you just download images and use them ? I use Infinity new tab and was able to add this as my chrome background.

U8721VM9p9C2v1o6cKJ4qEnGqnE7IoTQgZI-VTdwyTBeimAcIoxXpgK8bPeslY9pPJIvB5IWW2-452kaM8heLSRgleGArrZBxu94O6QrgeipDV0kubQVUTHrTBWDgzWT.thumb.jpg.e388197e5d4dfeb6ce72c47471f03cff.jpg

Tried this out over the last hour and don't like the new browser, google flash cards are pretty hard to go without when doing physics assignments and needing to quickly look up certain numbers and equations. A fix to the google feature would  be much better and would make more sense as it seems stupid for google to not allow use of such a commonly used resolution.