PC keeps freezing while playing games

joaoantunes

Hello, so my pc keeps freezing when im playing games, can't do anything, only a hard reboot will fix it. Sometimes i can't even start a game of PUBG without a crash.
I've sent the computer to the store, they tested it for two weeks and not even a single crash, first day i get it 3 crashes. They told me it could be my monitor (they didn't test 144hz) so i switched for a 60hz one, nothing, tested every cable, nothing, they told it could be the wiring from my house, i tested and it is constant, i even took the computer to another house and nothing. Reinstalling windows twice didn't fix the problem. I don't know what else i can do..
PC SPECS:
BOARD: MSI MPOWER Z170A
PSU: Corsair RM550
GPU: Gigabyte GTX1060 G1 Gaming 6GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8gb 2400mhz
CPU: I5 6600k
COOLER: Corsair H80i v2

PS: I also checked if the overclock was the problem.

It was  built a year ago, no fluid has leaked and it wasnt dropped

What specs are you running your games at? Have you tried older games, maybe something that isn't graphics intensive? Have you checked your graphics drivers for an update? Did you do anything to the internals of the computer when you recieved it back from the shop? What peripheral devices do you have connected? Do you have your computer connected directly to the wall or through an ups?

@michelin_boi=much moto, very wow
need best cpu cooling? add 2 stroke oil (but no, really don't)
5 things newegg doesn't want you to know:

Spoiler
  1. wait
  2. for
  3. black
  4. friday
  5. sales

the computer crashes playing cs go on minimum, i haven't done anything to the computer before and after it came back, i've always had the latest updates, they also checked that at the store, the computer is connected directly to the wall and the only peripherals that i have connected are the mouse and keyboard. but i've checked with different peripherals and the crashes continue