New gaming headset.

kaiju_wars

So I apparently need a new gaming headset.  I'll be talking with people and the mic will cut me out half the time, and other times they hear a loud buzzing from my mic,.  Sometimes it's okay, it's just there when I talk, other times it's really annoying, and sometimes it even drowns me out.  

I have a pair of Turtle Beach Earforce X12s.  I've had them like 5 or 6 years now.  (Longest a pair of headphones have ever lasted me actually).  Last time I was on Amazon like a year ago, the X12s were going for about $30.  

So anyways, I went on Amazon because I figured, hey, I can get them for $30, I'll buy another pair.  I get on Amazon and they're now going for $78.99.

Well that sucks, I can't replace them with a headset that I know will last me a long time.

Anyways, I don't have much money atm.  Christmas is coming up, and I gotta get gifts for family, plus I'm moving into my own house at the end of the month.  So a lot of stuff is happening.  So I recently saw LTT's budget headset roundup and figured, "the APEI Vibrations are nothing fancy, but they have a good mic and sound decent, and only $10."  Except they're unavailable and I can't find them anywhere. 
So then I looked at the Beexcellent gaming headset, because he also recommended that one.  It comes in orange also, which fits my theme.  So I figured I might grab that.

But then I dug a little more, and I saw the Logitech G230s are currently $29 on Amazon.  I've heard good things about this headset, but my buddy bought a pair and he's had nothing but troubles.  

Should I just go for the Beexcellent for $20 or should I go for the Logitech set for $9?  Also, is there another budget headset y'all might recommend?

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.