My First PC Build!

So I have started the process of building my first PC and I just wanted to know what y'all think of my build.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (stock cooler)
GPU: MSI Rx 580 8GB
RAM: 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HHD
SSD: N/A 
Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk B350
PSU: Corsair CX750M 80 plus Bronze 
Case: NZXT S340 Elite
Fans: 4x Corsair ML120

Budget: $1200

What improvements would you make upon this, if any?

I would definitely say get an SSD. It just makes everything so much quicker.

2 minutes ago, _Pegasus_ said:

I would definitely say get an SSD. It just makes everything so much quicker.

I mean i would but it the SSD I was looking at, the Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, just doesn't fit in my budget

Just now, Jack.Rell said:

I mean i would but it the SSD I was looking at the Samsung 850 EVO 250GB just doesn't fit in my budget

Would you be able to change the RAM, PSU or even the HDD/Case? I think the S340 non-elite is fine unless you are super set on the Elite. What are you using this system for?

1 minute ago, _Pegasus_ said:

Would you be able to change the RAM, PSU or even the HDD/Case? I think the S340 non-elite is fine unless you are super set on the Elite. What are you using this system for?

I know quite literally the only thing i haven't already ordered is the gpu, and I'm going to be using the system for gaming and maybe light video editing

I'd recommend you go with the NZXT S340 standard, skip on the extra fans (Ryzen doesn't run hot and you can easily buy them later if you decide you need them, but keep in mind they are extremely diminishing returns), and get an SSD with the difference

Frostbite (White build PC)

Spoiler

MSI B350M Mortar Arctic - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 GHz - Corsair H60 - ASUS GTX 1060 3GB DUAL OC @ (2130 MHz Core Clock + 4600 MHz Mem Clock)

2x8GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance C16 Corsair 400C White - EVGA 650 GQ

Razer Deathadder Chroma - Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma - Sennheiser HD 598 SR - LG 24MP59G-P

1 minute ago, Jack.Rell said:

I know quite literally the only thing i haven't already ordered is the gpu, and I'm going to be using the system for gaming and maybe light video editing

So you have already ordered everything... So you can't really change anything anyway .

Just now, _Pegasus_ said:

So you have already ordered everything... So you can't really change anything anyway .

haha yeah, I was kinda just more interested in what changes y'all would make to the setup

These are the same specs I'm running on now in a Silverstone RVZ01-E, and a Mx300 500gb m.2 SSD.

An SSD would be priority number one in a system like this even a 128gb one for your OS and games

Just now, PhilipC said:

These are the same specs I'm running on now in a Silverstone RVZ01-E, and a Mx300 500gb m.2 SSD.

An SSD would be priority number one in a system like this even a 128gb one for your OS and games

yeah I'm probably going to install an SSD sometime in the future, just not right away. Need to get more spending money

1 minute ago, Jack.Rell said:

yeah I'm probably going to install an SSD sometime in the future, just not right away. Need to get more spending money

Also make sure you're running the ram at the right speeds, since default speeds will be slower. 

You might also want to try undervolting your rx580 for energy savings and lower temps at the exact same performance.

6 minutes ago, PhilipC said:

Also make sure you're running the ram at the right speeds, since default speeds will be slower. 

You might also want to try undervolting your rx580 for energy savings and lower temps at the exact same performance.

will do señor