1440p G-Sync or 4K?

NVIDIAFANBOYEXTREME

Hello, I’m looking at upgrading me 1080p 23inch dell monitor. I play some games and use photoshop. I have a GTX 1070Ti and was wondering what would be better and 1440p Gsync or a 4K 26-30inch screen. My budget is about 300-400$. What would you guys do and what are some good recommendations.

thanks

4 minutes ago, NVIDIAFANBOYEXTREME said:

Hello, I’m looking at upgrading me 1080p 23inch dell monitor. I play some games and use photoshop. I have a GTX 1070Ti and was wondering what would be better and 1440p Gsync or a 4K 26-30inch screen. My budget is about 300-400$. What would you guys do and what are some good recommendations.

thanks

i personally would go with the 1440p model, but if you prefer work then or pretty picture the 4k monitor.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

I'd opt for 1440p with G-Sync. Maybe add higher refresh rate too.

Reasons? A 1070Ti is not good-enough for higher settings at 4K and if you're choosing within the 26"-30" range then 1440p is plenty for that screen size. Also, G-Sync :)

Ugh, that nickname though ^_^

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

For your budget you can only get 4k, I think. I would recommend 1440p but you'll have a hard time to find one within your budget and still decent. Also if you work more than you game and not too fussy with games (FPS, Graphic settings, etc), go with 4k.

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x, Cooling: Corsair H100i Platinum AIO MOBO: Asus Strix B450 F GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III RAM: 2x8GB ThermalTake ToughRAM White 3200MHz PSU: Corsair RM850x White Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe CASE: Corsair 275r Airflow White OTHER: White and Orange Cable Extensions ---- MONITOR: Samsung LC32JG5 32" WQHD 1440p VA 144Hz