What should I be searching for? A MOBO with a power brick...

I'm wanting to build a tiny PC, just to play old games on. Think atarti 2600 - dreamcast era... 

I know zotac makes some really cool tiny PC's... but I'm wanting to build my own... I'm having a really hard time searching exclusivity for motherboards with power bricks... Is there a certain form factor I should be looking into? A specific search term? 

Ultimately I want to have the PC inside a retro console, not 100% on which one yet though. Running Hyperspin.  I have all of the usb adapters so I can jam on OEM sticks, those will be incorporated into the case in some fashion.

I do have retro pi on a raspberry pi 3b, but it falls apart on a lot of mame and dreamcast titles.

My username is both misspelled and redundant. Don't take anything I say seriously as I am a moron.     

CPU: Intel i7 4790k GPU: GTX 970 MSI RAM: 16gb of DDR3 hotness Boot Drive: 240gb m.2 samsung 850 evo Storage Drives: 8tb ironwolf, 4tb WD Monitors: 3x HP Elite Displays

if you could run a mini ITX mobo with a power brick in place of a 24 pin then it would probably fit inside most older game consoles, if you modded them correctly. Do you plan on running an emulator, simulator, or an atari OS?

9 hours ago, sambarr said:

Pick something that's the size you want, and roll with it.

I'd rather avoid buying a prebuilt, considering I don't want the case that it comes in... and more than likely will want to put a gt1030 card inside of the unit... 

9 hours ago, headhunter7987 said:

with a power brick

Yea, that's what I'm trying to find. I know mini ITX boards fit, but most of them have a 24pin connector instead of a power brick. 

My username is both misspelled and redundant. Don't take anything I say seriously as I am a moron.     

CPU: Intel i7 4790k GPU: GTX 970 MSI RAM: 16gb of DDR3 hotness Boot Drive: 240gb m.2 samsung 850 evo Storage Drives: 8tb ironwolf, 4tb WD Monitors: 3x HP Elite Displays

13 minutes ago, headhunter7987 said:

Except that this requires a DC outlet. 

Well yes, to be used with something like this

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=universal+laptop+12v&rh=n%3A667823011%2Ck%3Auniversal+laptop+12v

Ok, you want the PSU to be fully integrated? Nvm...

I suggest have a look at https://smallformfactor.net/forum/ there are many posts similar to yours, also the site does excellent reviews on SFF components.

I have a cue light I can use to show you when I’m joking, if you like.

2 hours ago, TARS said:

I suggest have a look at https://smallformfactor.net/forum/ there are many posts similar to yours, also the site does excellent reviews on SFF components.

Thank you!!! this is perfect!