1080 water block compatibility

Wondering if my EVGA 1080 SC is compatible with founders edition water blocks 

Part #:08G-P4-6283-KB

Most waterblocks have a compatibility list. EK has theirs on their website, you just have to check the list for the waterblock

Although I personally don't think it will be compatible, as the PCB is larger and different in non-blower style cards (as far as I know, I could be wrong)

Frostbite (White build PC)

Spoiler

MSI B350M Mortar Arctic - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 GHz - Corsair H60 - ASUS GTX 1060 3GB DUAL OC @ (2130 MHz Core Clock + 4600 MHz Mem Clock)

2x8GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance C16 Corsair 400C White - EVGA 650 GQ

Razer Deathadder Chroma - Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma - Sennheiser HD 598 SR - LG 24MP59G-P

1 minute ago, katoptrys said:

Most waterblocks have a compatibility list. EK has theirs on their website, you just have to check the list for the waterblock

Although I personally don't think it will be compatible, as the PCB is larger and different in non-blower style cards (as far as I know, I could be wrong)

It's not on the compatibility list but this is such a popular card that you would think of me compatible and I'm not fixing to take apart my entire card and pull up a picture of a Founders Edition PCB and compare them I'm also pretty sure that a lot of Manufacturers just use the stock PCB in the founders is just stock

Just now, CrazyWhiteShow said:

It's not on the compatibility list but this is such a popular card that you would think of me compatible and I'm not fixing to take apart my entire card and pull up a picture of a Founders Edition PCB and compare them I'm also pretty sure that a lot of Manufacturers just use the stock PCB in the founders is just stock

I wouldn't try my luck if it isn't in the compatibility list. I think Alphacool makes custom waterblocks if you send them the card or something, although I'm not really sure how it works

Frostbite (White build PC)

Spoiler

MSI B350M Mortar Arctic - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 GHz - Corsair H60 - ASUS GTX 1060 3GB DUAL OC @ (2130 MHz Core Clock + 4600 MHz Mem Clock)

2x8GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance C16 Corsair 400C White - EVGA 650 GQ

Razer Deathadder Chroma - Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma - Sennheiser HD 598 SR - LG 24MP59G-P

I know that some EVGA 10 series cards use reference PCBs, but idk if this one does off the top of my head. 

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

Which 1080sc? Im using a founders block on mine as the sc basic version is a reference pcb.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz