Game freezes,screen goes black,game crashes

I have been having this problem for a while now with my NEW pc and i have no idea how to fix this...

I've used the previous driver version, i have read like almost all posts related to my problem on this site and still have not found a fix.

I mostly crash with GPU Intensive games like pubg and rust but my system should run it easily.
Sometimes it works fine for like an hour or 2 but if i close the game and decide to play the game again a hour later the same problem comes again.

My specs
Processor: Ryzen 5 1600
Video card: MSI Radeon rx 580 8gb
motherboard: ASUS Prime B350M-A
PowerSupply: Corsair CX 650WATTS
RAM: Vengeance lpx 2x 4GB

if anyone is willing to help me please leave suggestions to a fix!

Check event viewer and see if you have any system or application alerts popping up at or around the time of crash.

it said:

Display adapter amdkmdap doesn't respond anymore.

thats the error i get when my screen goes black.

That has got the warning sign.

what i've also got when playing pubg i get this error message 1 second before the warning sign of the display adapter doesn't respond anymore.

The error is:

In the application-specific authorization settings, the Activate permission is not granted to Local for the COM server application with CLSID
{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
 and APPID
{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
 to the user DESKTOP-FQHIEIL \ rub SID (S-1-5-21-747410576-3454247817-2405085182-1001) with the address LocalHost (via LRPC) running in the Application container Not available SID (Not available). This security authorization can be changed with the Component Services management program.