Screen and pixels flickers

cdgb1

Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron i7559-7512gry and the screen is flickering. The pixels of the screen are flickering too. So I tried to connect an external monitor and on this second monitor the image is normal. No flickering. So I think the problem is the screen of the laptop or the cable and not the GPU. The images below show the flickering pixels. In that moment I can't take a foto ti the flickering screen. The desktop background is the typical windows 10 desktop background even thought the flickering pixels seems part of the background. So I want to know if the problem is the cable to the screen or the screen? How can I repair it if it's a software problem? Thank you.Screenshot_2017-11-23-11-54-09.png.fd09d8fdf620c1c7d09667f9ab5729a2.png

P.s. the pixels flickers even in the bios, windows startup and all the time when I turn on the PC. So I turn on the PC and the screen turns on the pixels start to flicker. And the colors of the pixels when they are flickering are green, red, blue. But the image doesn't change. So I have the normal image on the screen but with that annoying flickering pixels. But when the screen flickers the image is only black like all the screen and 2 seconds later return normal. But often it doesn't return normal but it stay black and sometimes it flash to normal. 

My specs:

Intel core i7 6700hq

16gb RAM DDR3

Nvidia GeForce GTX 960m 4gb

Screen 4k UHD touchscreen glossy 3840x2160p.

Screenshot_2017-11-23-11-53-46.png

Screenshot_2017-11-23-11-53-56.png

Screenshot_2017-11-23-11-54-01.png

When did you get it? It could possibly be a lose cable to the display. You might need to replace the whole panel tho

2 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

When did you get it? It could possibly be a lose cable to the display. You might need to replace the whole panel tho

Also, you could try disabling the 960m in device manager to see if it's that possibly.

i got it 2 weeks ago. i just tried to disable the gtx960 and restart the PC but nothing happened. so what will happen if i disable the intel hd 530 that where the screen's connected ? i won't see anything or i'll see everything normally?

p.s. i live in Italy and the PC was shipped from USA. but when i contacted who sold me this PC to tell him what's happen to it, he told me "when we tried it before shipping it fully worked." but when i received it, and i turned on it didn't work normally, so the flickering pixels and screen. another thing: the flickering screen's stopped but i don't know how. now it work without flicks. about the pixels, they're flickering so less than some days ago and this i don't know how too. but though it doesn't bother, i wouldn't like that in the future, just after the warranty expires, the GPU or the display will stop working.  thank you.

the screen restarted to flicker a few minutes ago and when i restarted the pc, the pixels flickered too so much during the restart of the pc. so what do you think should i do?