RX 470 drops clock a little and never returns while mining

I was selling my hashing power for a few days now and i have encountered a little problem that is pissing me off :) 

On my 2x 8gb rx470 Nitro+ i have been able to mod bios, OC them and get about 29mh/s (on ETH) out of each card (more like 28.5).

But when renting the has speed for longer(eg 4 hours, on nicehash(i know not the best way to earn with GPU)) the clock speed of both cards

drops to around 100/130 mhz less than max clock speed and stays there, that results in about 1.2/1.5 Mh/s less hashing power on each card.

To bring them back i have to manually in wattman increase/decrease any setting and press apply and it goes back.

No the cards are not thermal throttling, they are sitting at cosy 75*C. No i havent OCed them to hell, only 1280 on the core clock and 2100 on memory.

No i havent undervolted them too much 1020/1030mV at max clock speed.

Any ideas what might be causing this issue?

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B