iPhone 2 in one adapter splitter questions

stianm3

hello! i ordered 3x 2in one splitters on ebay for about 2usd  surprise surprise they where trash and dint work on either the iphone 7 8 or x but worked on iphone 5 for about 1 hour at the time so i was woundering if there is any good options out there i dont rly need this my self but its handy to have when ever im borrowing a friends car without bluetooth or anything other then Aux we got a option at the stores here but the brand is belkin and of previous experiances will these products fail fast 1 genuine apple charger will last twice as long as 2 or 3 belkin chargers and this splitter is not in anyway branded with the apple certification and its more expensive then the apple adapter at 49usd compaired to the apple's 35 usd 

so is there a thirdparty that makes these that works great and that is cheeper then apple them self? or am i better of just going to the apple store?

what brands should i be looking for? 

s-l500.jpg

HLJV2.jpg

Cpu: intel i7 4790k    Motherboard: MSI GAMING 5   GPU:Nvidia GTX 980Ti   PSU: Corsair AX 760 PSU  RAM:Crucial DDR3 Ballistix Tactical 24GB RG  SSD: OZC Vertex 4 128GB  HDD: 2x1tb WD  Case: Thermaltake Level 10GT Snow edition!