Crashes/Texture glitches

So, I have been having this issue and frankly after months of trying to fix it I have gone mad. I bought my new pc back in June. I have an rx 580 8gb, 16gb 2666mhz ram, r5 1600 (if any other specs are needed please say so) and I am getting texture glitches in Grand Theft Auto V and Rainbow Six Siege. Randomly mid game textures start flashing, some of them are black, some of them flash from black to white, I have red bars show up, sometimes textures look like they are made by diamonds... And to top it off, if I am not getting this texture issue, the game crashes and the AMD drivers crash with it. I cannot open AMD`s support page for whatever reason, I have tried uninstalling (and manually uninstalling any files left over) my GPU drivers, and re-installing them, I have ran sfc /scannow multiple times, I have tried re-installing directx, repairing Microsoft Visual C++, my windows is up to date, I am not overclocking my system, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the games, tried verifying integrity of game cache. I have gone insane these couple of months, does anyone know a solution?

Sounds like dud ram, ie broken card. If possible return to store or RMA.

-アパゾ

I have ran the ram diagnostics tool, did not have a problem

If not ram then it's the gpu itself. Almost impossible to tell without diagnostic tools. Only the manufacturer has these though.

-アパゾ

However the gpu is brand new, I bought one of the first ones that came in my country. 

It is possible to get a dud card that's brand new. Something happens to it between final test and when you put in your pc.

-アパゾ

Can I download a software to check the health of my gpu? 

There is no program that can check for such problems. What checks that can be done through software are already implemented in the driver/OS.

Post a couple screenshots showcasing the glitches you're having and I'll be able to confirm whether or not it is the gfx card.

-アパゾ

Alright, however this might take a while, it is quite random.

Found these screenshots in my folder, could help.

So the first one is localised artifacting. Usually get this when just a couple transistors or something of similar severity have failed.

The last 3 are the GTA5 version of the classic GTA low VRam problem.

This indicates that maybe a trace or something has been damaged in some way.

-アパゾ

• 1 month later...

Hi again, I have sent my pc to the place I bought it for service, and they have been doing tests non-stop to get the problem I am having pop up on their screen. They have tried it on my pc and even on their test bench. They have done a number of benchmarks and apps that put the gpu under load (for example the furmark benchmark) and they have even tried gaming on the computer and still no problem was showed. What could the problem be? Why arent they getting the same problems as me?