Best Monitors for my first dual screen setup?

13CA350

I'm going to be moving soon, and I will finally have room for my first dual screen setup. 

Right now I have a GTX 1060 3GB from EVGA. I don't play many intense games, so I certainly don't need a 4K screen with a 1 or 2ms response time. I have a 1440P screen now and I like it, but it has no VESA mount.

I'm going to use the monitor I currently have for my office computer, and I'd like 2 get 2 identical monitors with either a 75mm or 100mm bolt pattern.

I'm not sure how much my GPU can handle as far as the resolution goes. I'm never going to game on both monitors at once, in fact, I'd like to be able to use one of them on my Macbook on occasion.

Which monitors should I get? I really don't need anything over 60hz and I don't want to pay much more than $400 for the pair

8 minutes ago, 13CA350 said:

I'm going to be moving soon, and I will finally have room for my first dual screen setup. 

Right now I have a GTX 1060 3GB from EVGA. I don't play many intense games, so I certainly don't need a 4K screen with a 1 or 2ms response time. I have a 1440P screen now and I like it, but it has no VESA mount.

I'm going to use the monitor I currently have for my office computer, and I'd like 2 get 2 identical monitors with either a 75mm or 100mm bolt pattern.

I'm not sure how much my GPU can handle as far as the resolution goes. I'm never going to game on both monitors at once, in fact, I'd like to be able to use one of them on my Macbook on occasion.

Which monitors should I get?

Asus ROG Swift PG278QR.

8 minutes ago, CyberFern0 said:

Asus ROG Swift PG278QR.

Edited my OP

I can't spend $1200 on 2 monitors

Just now, 13CA350 said:

Edited my OP

I can't spend $1200 on 2 monitors

Ok 

Go for a 1440p 60hz monitor with good reviews.