PC wont turn on

XtremeRampage

I was using my pc fine last night however when i shut it down i noticed that everything turned off. Ussually when i turn it off the lights from my headset are still on and 5e mohterboard lights were also on but this time nothing. I thought nothing of it but now in the morning it wont power on. Nothing comes from it. No lights on the motherboard or nothing it just doesnt want to turn on. Poease help ive already had to rma my motherboard, and graphics card twice and my moms gonna think this whole thing was a giant waste of money.

Specs:

i7-7700k

16gb corsair ram

Asus strix z270e motherboard

evga supernova g1 650w 

asus gtx 1080( cyrrently rmad)

2 minutes ago, XtremeRampage said:

I was using my pc fine last night however when i shut it down i noticed that everything turned off. Ussually when i turn it off the lights from my headset are still on and 5e mohterboard lights were also on but this time nothing. I thought nothing of it but now in the morning it wont power on. Nothing comes from it. No lights on the motherboard or nothing it just doesnt want to turn on. Poease help ive already had to rma my motherboard, and graphics card twice and my moms gonna think this whole thing was a giant waste of money.

Specs:

i7-7700k

16gb corsair ram

evga supernova g1 650w 

You should take your pc to a PC store and ask them what is the problem and can they fix it

4 minutes ago, XtremeRampage said:

Specs:

i7-7700k

16gb corsair ram

evga supernova g1 650w 

Try your power supply. Get a pin and place it inside the green and black holes and it should work. Or you can buy an insanely cheap converter. 

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

Indeed if you have no LED on the Motherboard when you boot, it points out to a fried Power Supply. Make sure the switch on it is on the "1" position, but if it is indeed, then it probably fried.

You could always shoot way back to the basics and make sure your outlet still works. But I'd say its likely something wrong with your power supply.