Cooler Master Seidon 240V on a MSI B75M-P45

So my Cooler Master Seidon 240V isn't quite cooling my Core i7 8700K the way I want so I'm replacing that with a Corsair H110i

I want to move my Seidon 240V to my work PC which is a Core i7 2600 on a MSI B75-P45 motherboard.

Although I'm not sure which header would be best to put the pump on.

Should I put the Fans with the Spliter on the CPU header and the pump on the System Fan header or the other way round?

11 minutes ago, digidude512 said:

Did you delid your 8700K? because another 240mm AIO isn't going to make a difference unless your Seidon is broken. Delidding is what's going to drop your temps by up to 20C

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

11 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Did you delid your 8700K? because another 240mm AIO isn't going to make a difference unless your Seidon is broken. Delidding is what's going to drop your temps by up to 20C

The H110i is a 280mm, Also as far as delidding goes I'm super nervous about doing that and kissing my warranty goodbye.

6 minutes ago, digidude512 said:

The H110i is a 280mm, Also as far as delidding goes I'm super nervous about doing that and kissing my warranty goodbye.

240 vs 280 isn't going to be a big difference.

You can pay silicon Lottery to do it, not sure on the international shipping part.

Otherwise it's not very difficult and easily worth it if you're trying to get your 8700K temps down.

Gamers Nexus went over what Delidding does for it.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?