Monitor question

I have 3 monitors that are Similar and I am curious on other opinions about my choices the first one of course is the cheapest with the lowest refresh rate so I'm not too sure about even picking that one, I am deciding between the 34 inch monitors I get 144hz with both of them but I'm paying an extra $150 just for G-Sync. Does anyone think the 144hz alone is good enough or does Pairing the 144hz with G-Sync really make a big change.

I'm planning on using a GTX 1080 also.

LG29UM68-P - $227 - Has Free sync only/ 75hz
LG 34UC79G - $500 - Has Free sync only/ 144hz
LG 34UC89G-B - $650 - Has G-Sync only/144hz

My Physics Teacher Told me I had a lot of Potential Then he Pushed Me off a Roof.

Depends. If you are used to not noticing tearing or the other stuff then you wont notice the issue.

but if you are already spoiled like me who are used to having gsync now, then its better to bite the bullet.

one can never go back when they open pandoras box

i never really noticed tearing before...but at the same time It is only $150 more for a feature when I have this whole build planned out...I just feel crazy spending that kind of cash on a Screen.

My Physics Teacher Told me I had a lot of Potential Then he Pushed Me off a Roof.

I'm sure the 75hz vs the 144hz refresh rate has a noticeable difference correct?

3 minutes ago, Ascendents said:

I'm sure the 75hz vs the 144hz refresh rate has a noticeable difference correct?

I don't speak from personal experience but I've been told it does. But only when you play games above around 60FPS. So if you're playing games at 120FPS you feel the difference otherwise not that much :D

My own build: RΛZΞR theme

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K // CPU cooler: Cryorig H7 // Motherboard: MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon //       

Video Card: MSI Armor gtx 1070 OC 8GB // RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200MHz //  

SSD: Samsung EVO 960 500GB // HDD: 2x WD yellow edition 2TB //

Case: NZXT H440 RAZER edition // Power Supply: Corsair RM550x //         

Operating Software: Windows 10 pro 64-bit

I Feel like I would since I want to run a GTX 1080 and the resolution is 2560x1080 so I want to say I can hit the FPS, but at the same time spending only $225 compared to $500 or $650 sounds nice too.

With more refresh rate tearing become less noticeable but that doesnt mean its gone its just less noticeable.

And thats why its entirely on u whether u are able to tolerate the tearing or not.

Adaptvie sync such as g and free sync will eliminate those tearings and give u a smoother gameplay.

Although 34inch for 2560 is too big imo 2560 is best for 24-30 inch monitor.

With that size u'll likely will have a wide pixel density and resulting in a less sharp and less crisp images although it depends on how far u sit from your monitor.

But once u use free or g-sync u'll never want to play games without those two.

I wish i can afford Gsync monitor (T^T)

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 minute ago, Hiya! said:

With more refresh rate tearing become less noticeable but that doesnt mean its gone its just less noticeable.

And thats why its entirely on u whether u are able to tolerate the tearing or not.

Adaptvie sync such as g and free sync will eliminate those tearings and give u a smoother gameplay.

Although 34inch for 2560 is too big imo 2560 is best for 24-30 inch monitor.

With that size u'll likely will have a wide pixel density and resulting in a less sharp and less crisp images although it depends on how far u sit from your monitor.

But once u use free or g-sync u'll never want to play games without those two.

I wish i can afford Gsync monitor (T^T)

I agree 100% I did think about that 34 inch is sorta stretching the picture with that res and I am sitting about 3 feet away, I'm pretty close maybe if the 34 inches were 1440p I'd leap for them. I think I'm going to go for the 29 inch 75hz monitor and be happy with that and besides it's the cheapest of the 3.

4 minutes ago, Ascendents said:

I agree 100% I did think about that 34 inch is sorta stretching the picture with that res and I am sitting about 3 feet away, I'm pretty close maybe if the 34 inches were 1440p I'd leap for them. I think I'm going to go for the 29 inch 75hz monitor and be happy with that and besides it's the cheapest of the 3.

If u can find 1080 75hz with G-sync or 1440p 75hz with g-sync with a proper monitor size for the resolution of course i'd say get those instead of those free-sync monitor.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 minute ago, Hiya! said:

If u can find 1080 75hz with G-sync or 1440p 75hz with g-sync with a proper monitor size for the resolution of course i'd say get those instead of those free-sync monitor.

Yeah, I'm trying to have an ultra wide monitor and those 3 are the only ones to pop up that aren't ridiculously over priced.