Wierd PC BSOD

Gaurav S Rao

Ok,around like a or two minute ago,I was modding a NFS Game,and I was copying a file over network at the same time.My PC with 8 GB Ram BSOD with a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error code (since the BSOD in 8 and above doesn't have the actual code).Thing is,i hooked it upto my acer travelmate p643-v via a ethernet cable to copy files,and when my PC BSOD'd,the laptop hibernated due to low battery (because i swapped a half dead battery into it,and took it's working battery and put it in another laptop) So what could be the issue? Not had a BSOD on this pc while doing anything before,and i built it only about a little more than a month ago.Haven't stress tested it and gonna try that.

PC Specs:Custom Built PC

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

Laptop Specs:Acer TravelMate 8472

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

Just now, TrigrH said:

update bios.

Even if my BIOS is not latest,my ram is only 2400mhz not oc.And it detects the Ryzen 3 1200 flawlessly,gonna try unplugging the laptop when it is copying and gonna see what happens.

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

1 minute ago, Gaurav S Rao said:

Even if my BIOS is not latest,my ram is only 2400mhz not oc.And it detects the Ryzen 3 1200 flawlessly,gonna try unplugging the laptop when it is copying and gonna see what happens.

You need to update the bios if you want to increase memory stability. I doubt anything else is going to help.

14 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

You need to update the bios if you want to increase memory stability. I doubt anything else is going to help.

I finished updating it from BIOS Revision 0612 to BIOS Revision 1001 (latest).Now gotta see in the future if i come across the same bsod.