Cheapest G.C. to playback 4k video?

Looking at buying a used Dell 980 with a i5-650. It has a low profile PCI 16x slot available and I was wondering what graphics card could at least do 4k video playback for simple video streaming and possibly a bluray disk drive if I decide to change that out also. I will definitely upgrade my ram and throw in a SSD for better performance on that end but I would at like to at least output to 4k and not spend a crazy amount of money. would any GC's work in the $80-$115 range for this?

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, phil.kinnison said:

Looking at buying a used Dell 980 with a i5-650. It has a low profile PCI 16x slot available and I was wondering what graphics card could at least do 4k video playback for simple video streaming and possibly a bluray disk drive if I decide to change that out also. I will definitely upgrade my ram and throw in a SSD for better performance on that end but I would at like to at least output to 4k and not spend a crazy amount of money. would any GC's work in the $80-$115 range for this?

Thanks!

the video processing is done by your CPU not GPU so any (modern)GPU you can find will be good enough for 4k but if you CPU is I'm not sure 

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.